A very good way of going about explaining this issue. It’s good to see something positive come from Tumblr.
HOLY SHIT. THIS. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE. SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MEN VS WOMEN. @_@
Well here you go tumblr. You finally made a good post. Grats.
(Source: slutty-olive-oil, via roarkshop)
I’m gonna be thirty in two years if I was going to get famous I would have by now and that bums me out.
And here are a list of famous authors that have been published at 29/ 30 and older.
1) Tamora Pierce (29, my personal favorite)
2) Clive Barker (33, roughly. Mid 80s is when he was published)
3) Donald Ray Pollock (55)
4) Deborah Eisenberg (30- only began writing to help her quit smoking)
5) Laura Ingalls Wilder - ( Little house on the Prairie? 64)
6) William S. Burroughs - 40
7) Helen DeWitt - THE LAST SAMURAI! 44
8) Charlotte Rogan - 57
9) Laura Harrington - 58
10) Paul Harding - 42
SO DON’T YOU DARE GIVE UP. I was just thinking the other day about how I was wondering when we would get to hear something from you original, (cause you have mentioned that you have ideas in the past) and I’m still looking forward to it.